Helpful Information for Travelers Visiting Denver, CO
If you’ve never traveled to Denver and aren’t familiar with the airline policies, mountain resort conditions, or wanting to find things to do, you’re not alone! Airport Car Service has been in the transportation industry for over 30 years. Our riders are always asking questions on ‘What terminal do I need to be at?’, ‘Do I call the drive when I land?’, ‘What is there to do in Denver?’, ‘Where can I find current mountain condition information?’, which is why we have posted some helpful information and links for your next visit to Colorado.
Helpful Links for Denver Information
Security Updates: Transportation Security Administration / TSA
Denver International Airport (D.I.A.): Information Guide
Colorado Ski Country U.S.A.: Reports and Information on Colorado Mountain Resorts
Colorado Visitor Directory: Find things to do, attractions to see, places to stay, and more!
Quick & Easy Hotel Search: Find any hotel in the Denver area easily
Denver Dining: MetroGuide Network’s Dining Guide – a directory of restaurant information for Metropolitan Denver, Colorado
Colorado Convention Center Hotel: Within walking distance of LoDo, Denver’s hip historic downtown district, Denver Pavilions and 16th Street Mall. The Crowne Plaza Downtown Denver hotel is ideally located in the heart of this exciting city. For upscale hotel accommodations near Denver’s cultural and sporting venues including Denver Museum of Art and Children’s Museum of Denver.
British Airport Cars: The airport transfer specialists provide airport transfer and seaport transfers from all UK airports and seaports
DIA Pick-Up Procedures
On airport arrivals, we recommend you call us when you deplane if you have carry on baggage; or if you checked bags, call us when bags start coming off the belts for your flight. This will allow you a shorter wait time when you get to the Limo Ground Transportation booth and ask for your car.
Starting May 17, 2012, the DIA has enforced new pick-up procedures for incoming passengers awaiting transportation services. All passengers are required to check in with Ground Transportation (GT) at the taxi/limo booth before their vehicle can be released from the holding lot. Due to construction, wait times are expected to increase. To help mitigate wait time, please call our office after you check in with GT.
Things to keep in mind when waiting for your ride at the DIA:
- There is a limited staging of 10 minutes at the main terminal for limos so we ask that you have your luggage ready before having us called up.
- After you leave the plane, head downstairs to the trains. Take the train to the MAIN terminal.
- Go to baggage claim LEVEL 5. We are only allowed to pick up our clients on level 5, which is the baggage claim for all the airlines.
- The limo booth should have an attendant nearby with an orange or yellow vest and a hand-radio. Give the attendant your full name and have them call up “Airport Car Service”. Your chauffeur will then be dispatched from the airport holding lot just off the main terminal.
- If you experience any troubles with ground transportation, you may call our office at 303-904-0742 and we will let your driver know you are waiting for them at the pick up location.
- Wait in the designated staging area until your driver arrives.
- It is pertinent that we have the name and flight information (before the passenger gets on the plane) to give ground transportation or they will not dispatch us up to the terminal.
- We apologize but we cannot leave our vehicles unattended while parked in the passenger loading area, therefore ground transportation will not allow us to assist with your luggage from inside the terminal building to the car. If you have any problems finding or contacting the ground transportation agents at the limo booth, please call us at 303-904-0742 or toll free at 1-877-581-5466 and we will expedite the process.
Maps of DIA
Our drivers will pick up all passengers on level which conveniently the baggage claim level.
It is always difficult visiting a foreign country, especially if you don’t know where to go. Plan ahead and book your transportation services with Airport Car Services. We pick-up and drop-off international travelers from the DIA (Denver International Airport) with private, black car transfer service. We offer a competitive flat rate and will always arrive on-time ready to chauffeur you and your guests around Denver.
If you are an international traveler and are looking to book private black car limo service, give us a call for more information. We put our guests first in order to provide elite transportation services for our riders.
For dependable, worry-free transportation around Denver, give Airport Car Services a call.